For many women who lose weight and exercise regularly is very difficult to remove some fat deposits in your body. Also difficult to leave the fat deposits that are created during pregnancy and after delivery remain. Liposuction ( Liposculpture body technique ) helps eliminate these areas of fat and reshape specific areas of the body. Liposuction should not be used as a tool to lose weight because it is not appropriate within the limits in a removal of fat, but psychologically can help in the effort to lose.
The best candidate for liposuction is a woman of relatively normal weight who have excess fat in certain areas of the body, and a firm, elastic skin that will lead to a better final contour after liposuction. The sagging skin is not always readjusts itself to the new contours and may require additional surgical techniques to remove and tighten excess skin.
Typical for performing liposuction areas in women include:
- Abdomen: in patients with good skin elasticity ( regardless of age ) can remove accumulated grease with good results.
- Grooming: You can remove excess fat that occur in obesity.
- Hips and buttocks: is the most common area for liposuction on a woman. What matters is not removed without but modeling the hip measurement, perform what is called liposculpture. For good skin retraction must aspire very shallow leaving the skin as thin as possible. At the same time the gluteal fold is redefined for a more youthful appearance. For the ” cellulite ” liberation and detachment of the skin is performed, breaking the fibrous septa. Cellulitis causing the orange peel is but an excess of fat between the skin fibrous septa.
- Knees: You may remove deposits that appear on the inside of the knees.
- Legs and ankles: it comes to remodeling especially near the ankles which is where some women tend to accumulate fat.
- Neck and face: treatment of the cheeks, jowls and double chin, and improve the neck angle.
- Arms: In patients with good skin tone may be the inner part of the arms, without making external scars.
- Underarm region: the area near the end of the breast is the most frequently treated.
- Dorsal and lumbar back: especially the bra hook area and above the buttocks.
Sometimes liposuction treatments associated with other cosmetic and plastic surgery in the abdomen ( Abdominoplasty), stretching or lifting the face and neck , and stretching the inner thighs or arms is performed.
The snuff can complicate the results of the surgery, so you must agree with Dr. Terrén reduced consumption few weeks before and after the intervention.
There are medications that reduce the ability of blood clotting, such as aspirin, so the doctor must inform their consumption and eliminate them from your treatment.
Dr. Terrén explain postoperative care and proper recovery time, as well as their expected return to work activities (1 to 2 weeks), personal and sporting regular (3-4 weeks). Explain the risks and possible complications, and the leaves will be given informed consent to read and sign.
Dr. Terrén will report the costs of surgery. There is no fixed price for all interventions and your case will be treated individually, including the costs of surgery and hospitalization if appropriate, fees surgical equipment and anesthesia. You can check with the clinic staff financing options that may be of interest (see financing).
It is performed under deep local anesthesia and lasts about 1 or 2 hours sedation, not requiring hospitalization often.
Currently Dr. Terrén practiced liposuction Valencia (or liposuction Valencia) with the technique known as vibro – liposuction which favors the elimination of the most stubborn fatty deposits with better skin retraction, and that is the use of a cannulae especially circular vibrating and reciprocating manner, causing an emulsion of fat that is more easily aspirated, less postoperative pain, less bruising and better recovery equipment. These thin cannulas (3-4 mm) are inserted under the skin through small incisions in the folds, and hidden areas if possible. Some of these incisions will be closed with one or two stitches.
The patient can go home after a few hours or, in some cases, stay 1 night in the hospital for proper aftercare. The use of devices or drainage pipes are required.
In the postoperative period may appear bruising, swelling, tenderness, or temporary loss of localized pain. You should also wear a garment of acupressure ( strip or other special garment ) for 3 or 4 weeks after surgery, although you can remove it to sleep from the second week.
Take analgesics to control postoperative pain for a few days.
Rest for the first week and should avoid large efforts but would prefer a moderate physical exercise (walking or gentle movements ) to facilitate drainage of the lymphatic tissue. Recovery time is approximately one week, being able to return to work earlier.
In four weeks he will go twice a week to the clinic of Dr. Terrén to receive lymphatic drainage massage the treated areas, so that recovery is faster and better results. During these visits, Dr. Terren and his team monitor the proper postoperative course , withdraw the sutures ( 7 days) and personally answer all your questions and comments. Also have access to a telephone number for any urgent requirement.
The final result is obtained after about 6-9 months, several follow-up visits to be necessary during the recovery period. The duration of the outcome can be permanent.
Liposuction Dr. Julio Valencia Terrén.
Here we present the before and afther photos of several cases of this surgery.
BEFORE THE LIPOSUCTION
AFTER THE LIPOSUCTION